Please contact us with any questions or comments.
For sponsorship opportunities please email: SababaFestival@gmail.com
Sababa Fest is looking for dedicated, responsible, and fun people to join the volunteer team. If you would like to join the team, please read the following and fill out the application form below.
Volunteers will be required to work up to 8 hours total throughout the festival. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to confirm your shift. In return you will be charged a highly reduced rate weekend pass.
We expect all volunteers to arrive on time for their shift and be sober, polite, and do their job as we would.
Please fill out the volunteer application form/contract below if you would like to join the team.
By filling out the form below, you are agreeing that:
- You are 18 or older
- You must be staying the whole festival
- You must be arriving either Wednesday evening/night or Thursday before 12:00 pm. (Please let us know in the form if you can only arrive on Friday.)
- If you do not provide a valid email & number you will not be considered.
- Sababa Fest does not take any legal or medical responsibility for the actions of any volunteer. Please be safe.
- In the event that a volunteer becomes injured or sick while working at the festival, the volunteer is responsible for obtaining and paying for, all necessary medical or other necessary treatment. Please contact the volunteer coordinator as soon as you can and make sure they are aware of the situation.
- If you do not show up or fulfill required hours for your shift you will be responsible to pay the full price of a weekend pass.
Examples of volunteer positions: registration, directing parking/traffic, keeping the grounds clean, food service, stage hand/roadie, artist hospitality, artists/painters. (If you are interested in doing any of these in specific, please specify below in the Skills section.)
We are also looking for responsible certified lifeguards. Male & female. Please email us at SababaFestival@gmail.com if you would like to lifeguard for a shift. Must be 21+.
Thank you for being part of our Sababa family! We could not do it without you!